Computerized engine controls, electronic ignition, and fuel injection eliminated much of the need for a “traditional” tune-up. However, a tune-up is still necessary to keep your vehicle in top operating condition. A good tune-up discovers potential problems before they become big problems.
For excellent preventative maintenance, get a regular tune up at Light Truck and Auto. Your vehicle receives a check-up which includes:
- A professional team of technicians passionate about safety and the health of your vehicle.
- Engine preventive maintenance, adjustment, and performance analysis. This includes a comprehensive performance check to verify that no operating problems or trouble codes exist.
- A complete vehicle emission check including the EGR valve operation and PCV valve. They also included a visual inspection of all emission control parts and tubing.
- Replacement of spark plugs or cleaning and gapping.
- Checking all parts of the fuel, air, and electrical systems.
- Replacing air and fuel filters and other parts, as required.
- Checking the transmission and its fluid levels.
- Visual inspection of all hoses and belts.
- All fluid levels checked.
- Lights and switches checked to ensure correct operation.
- A test drive to ensure properly response.
- A “no surprises” list, including repair costs and other maintenance suggestions.
Contact Light Truck and Auto
The good folks at Light Truck and Auto recommend an annual vehicle tune up. If you haven’t had a vehicle tune up in the past year, then it’s time. Stop by the vehicle repair experts in Burkburnett or Iowa Park, Texas.
The good folks at Light Truck and Auto care passionately about you and the condition of your vehicle. They give your vehicle a detailed check-up and tune up. Whether you vehicle is gas or diesel operated, they make sure every part works correctly. They simply provide the best work around!
Call Light Truck and Auto in Burkburnett and Iowa Park at 940-569-9344.